Friday, October 7, 2011

50 Cent(s)


Good Afternoon. So I came across this oh so fabulous top at a yard sale in my development for an amazing price of 50 cents. what could beat that? It's a little on the looser side, but I can definitely make it work by adding a belt and wearing it over leggings or tucking it in with my dark skinny jeans. And on an even brighter note, my hair is finally getting longer! I've missed it so much. I used to have the angled bob, and believe me, short hair was fun and easily manageable, but I do prefer my long hair. Mother says it long hair makes me look more mature, and from what I've learned in the past, moms are ALWAYS right.

This coming weekend is going to be a fun one. I have family from out of state coming so we'll be hanging out and spending quality time with each other. We plan on going out on Saturday night so I gotta whip up an outfit for that. In the meantime, have a beautiful day everyone!



Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment