Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Glam

Dress: H&M    Shoes: Charlotte Russe   Headband: H&M    Necklaces: Charlotte Russe    Lips: CoverGirl *  in Euphoria









My brother, My best friend. 





Happy New Year's my beautiful people! I hope you all had a memorable night ringing in the year 2012. My family celebrated by having a Red Carpet themed party which was full of glitz and glam and FOOD. I decided to go all out for this night and went for a 1920's flapper inspired look that included my 5 dolla shoes and 10 dolla dress and 3 dolla headband. I also went all out on my makeup. I usually don't wear heavy makeup, but that night was an exception. I rocked a dark brown and gold smokey eye with thick faux lashes, double winged liner, bronzer for the cheeks, and topped it off with berry lips. 

2011 was a memorable year for me; I took a big step and left the university setting for fashion school, started this blog, Love found me, I traveled to many cities with my beautiful friends, met new people and so much more that inspired me to become a better person. I am very hopeful that 2012 will bring me many blessings and new people into my life. I wish you all a great year to come.

Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment